View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: comm geylang diary ... my FRs and Scout reports

0843 g8

Looks: sexy looks

Body: big bone. Farmer physique. Boobs are C+ cup with some sag. Real or fake im not sure. Tummy is slim enough. Bum is curvy and very firm. Still OK for doggie and sideway scissors, however does not really have that bouncy cushion feeling. Did not try lying doggie

Services:
Shower rubba rubba and sensual cleaning, good

Bbbj: gentle and sensual with some ero zone stroking, overall a sensual bbbj, suction not hard enough to cum, more like just lie back and enjoy. I got served her auto 69.

Special bbbj: its her special move, do not want to spoil her surprise so cannot say more. Perhaps not everyone will get.

Fj:
good. I bonk her for about 20 to 30 mins and she was accomodating all the way, had to extend the session, friendly and service orientated all the way

Attitude:
Likes to joke around
Patient during fj
Many position change
Can roam all over her body

Summary:
Looks: Good
Body:Good
Services: Good
Attitude: Good
Fj: Good

Comments:

Solid Good !. Everything was good in my session with her. Left a satisfied man. I heard she is friends with g19.

I have read some bad and some good fr about her, i can only suggest to try joking around with her and try to break the ice, also try to get her on afternoon - evening when shes not tired yet....based on my good session with her i will definately recommend her

Last edited by comm; 12-12-2016 at 10:32 PM.