View Single Post
Old 13-12-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: comm geylang diary ... my FRs and Scout reports

Met up with a bro and we went walking today...

Up and down from lor 20 to lor 6, din see any new girls that i like. The only girl i saw interesting was 1217 g69. So after 1 round of walking we decided to go lorong 18 again to look a 2nd time.

Enter 1840 saw g15....look chio and syt sia.....straight away on her.

Looks: quite chio syt

Body: knn tio bluff....small boobs. Slim body. Curvy ass but during doggie can feel the hard bone so doggie fail.

Service:
Sop shower.
Cbj

Fj
Tight enough, nice healthy body. Does not like u to touch her head.

Attitude
Dao towards me
OK , mouth did not complain altho i could see she was sian.
Overall fat uncle comm felt that she did not like him and maybe this is a old cow eating young grass, altho she did not like him but she also did not complain.

Summary
Looks: Very Good
Body: poor
Services: poor
Attitude: OK
FJ: OK

Comments

Hmm...based on her looks and youth it is still possible to recommend her. BUT If service or good attitude is your top piority then maybe have to consider. Overall it was OK for a 1 time bonk....no complains.....but the way she subtly treated me, made me miss the good attitude treatment i got recently from wh10 g10 and 0843 g8

My experience is also roughly the same as the previous 2 frs of her

Last edited by comm; 14-12-2016 at 09:12 AM.