Thread: FR On L18H38
View Single Post
Old 13-12-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR On L18H38

Not sure whether today I got the same G11 or not as the girl in the previous FRs here.
G11 service is wonderful. Maybe cos I went for the $80 package.
Rather unique face with strong facial features and large eyes. Pretty in my eyes but some people might not like.
Dark hair, very slim petite shapely body with enhance C cups
Room was abit dark and hard to see so I asked to make it a little brighter
She was reluctant to make it very bright so we compromised
Strip and at same time hug hug abit to try break the ice, she thought I don't want to shower. LOL so funny. Then go to SOP shower.
Rigorous catbath and at same time HJ to get little bro up, suck balls, cock shaft, my little bro raging strong, almost thought she was going to do BBBJ. Then she put on the condom and do BJ. After that KY and 3 different styles of cowgirl riding. Really fierce rodeo rider she is. Moans sounded abit fake but can kiss! One of the few TG who can.
Change to missionary and a few more minutes of pumping led to a finish.
She exclaimed, so fast ah? knn lo, say until like that, next time I RTF do slower.

Then comes the best part. Her massage is one of the best. Hard and targets the tired muscles. Wow!

Fuck and then naked massage. Worth it!