Thread: L6h70
View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L6h70

Was waiting for g99 FR but no contributions so maybe I will start..

She's really about 1.72m tall. If you are a shortie then good luck haha . She has really long legs n skin color like Malay. I think she's quite pretty, best among the current batch. She usually show black face n don't smile but she's actually quite a nice girl but can be a little bit bossy.

Don't see her slim slim n skinny , she actually has a pair of natural b cups that's quite a handful if your hands are not too big. There are some blemishes on her body but skin is very smooth.
If she wear normal clothes n in heels , she can pass off as a model or those car show girls. So if you have a fantasy of bonking model type of girls can try her.

The last time there was a tall girl in this house was about 10 years ago, a girl 18 called Da whose massage skill is quite good. Kc also very tok gong not sure if anyone remembers . 55