Old 27-12-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 18
dark123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdark123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L6h70

Happen to pass by and went in take a look.. Saw G99 but not my cup of tea.. Walked out but OKT very friendly and walk me out and chat.. Lazy walk to others house and took G99 in the end..

her look as I mention is not my cup of tea.. But really tall and slim.. I think about 1.70M.. I about 1.72M, she was only slightly shorter than me.. But leg longer than me..

Face black black while sitting to be chose, but quite a friendly girl.. Spend a lot of time chatting with her even after her alarm went off we were still chatting.. But she didn't rush me to bath, instead I was the one that say times up.. Need to shower..

Point to note, she doesn't like nor want to be on top.. CBJ only as she is wearing braces.. I doubt u want BBJ and she accidentally hurt u with the braces too.. Nothing much to shout about, but friendly girls with really nice long leg.. Catbath are the usual nipple only.. Didn't try to paint nor French as I'm not into it unless if very high..

Feel more like bonking a friend then wild session.. RTF maybe.. Wild and good sex bros definetly have to look else where..