Thread: L1606a
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7665 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1606a

Xiao Yun service quite excellent. passionate frencher, pussy painting plus nice AR (even though not fancy it). Pretty Hardworking gal and high gfe. She moan very high when we make love. She quite enjoy sex, no commercial feeling type of girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckMeBaby3 View Post
Xiao Yun (L16 H06A)
A Girlish Hardworking Whore Who Pampers
Her Customers Like Her Dear Darling

Overall sex service EXCELENT! She is like a Caring Girlfriend who aims to please you and make you sextified.

She is Caring, Kisses And Frenches with much Feel. And her Moans are like music to my ears! Like her orgasm look!

When we enter the room, she moved in to kiss me while her hands undress me. We hugged and I wrap my hands to grab her round squeezable butt. In less than a minute, she was totally naked and I autoroam her whole body.

In the Shower. We had a great time hugging, rubbing and frenching together with our soapy naked body. I Extremely Like the way she tickle my ass hole as she HJ my dick. She then drank some warm water to give me a warm slippery bbbj. Like the way she bbbj and tickle my balls. Nearly lost my breath!

On the bed she gave me a massage followed by boobs massage and then her butt massage. I like to see her beautiful face and her pussy in full frontal when she gave me her butt massage in the mirror! What a sight to behold!

She proceeded to catbath me slowly, licking and sucking her way down to the back of my knee. After that she gave me a fantastic AR, burring her pretty face into my ass and giving my Ass her full attention nonstop! Incredible! Then she turns me around to give me BBBJ. It was so beautiful to watch her blow, so fucking SEXY!!

Then it's my turn to savour her, I lick her breast and nipple while my hands were playing with her wet pussy, It was so slippery that I slid my fingers in to tickle her inside, she holds me real tight and moan while I finger fuck her fast until she cum, I then proceed to paint her. She was struggling and twisting, she told me she is very sensitive now cus she jus cum, I proceed to lick her lightly followed by fast lick. Each time she turns away, I paused but then she soon position her pussy to let me lick. Her face was so flushed. She say she is very high. I then told her I want her to AR me again and she instantly position herself to lick me without a word.

After that I told her I want to make love, she cap me and climb on top of me, I grab her boobs with one hand and rock her ass with the other, then I grab her and turn her around to do hard missionary with her legs up high, her scream and her orgasmic face was such a sight to behold, I was enjoying every single seconds of it.

Finally I told her I was cumming and she tangle her legs with mine tightly until we came together. It was so amazing!

I lie down by her side and she hugs me like a girlfriend. We kissed and it was soon time to go.

BBBJ : 8.5/10
AR : 9.5
FJ : 9 /10
Service : 9/10
Overall : 9/10
RTF : YES!