Old 09-01-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
player999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 6 H66

My first ever sex session and after stalking the forums for so long, its time to finally give back to the community! Didn't actually plan to go today but curiosity finally got the best of me (after reading countless other bros' exploits in the past few weeks).

Armed with a 12 pack (not of beer) and bottle of lube, i headed down to L6H66.

Despite my stalking, i'm still a total noob so i doubt my FR will be useful cos of my inexperience, but here goes:

The OKT was really friendly and welcomed me in. I was looking at all the girls and only 1 really caught my eye, in my opinion she is the chioest of the lot!

G22 (Kim)
Looks: 9/10 i dunno if other bros will agree, but she was chio to me big eyes and nice smile which are two of the things i look for in my girls. She also had some nice tats which was really kinky for me as i never had a girl with tattoos before.
Boobs: Around C? Felt very nice! Soft too. I'm quite sure they are real.
Shower: Normal shower, but i was rock solid from before i stepped into the room and she couldn't stop giggling. Plus points for that didn't feel commercial at all cos of that
BJ: Unfortunately i can't comment on this, because the moment i exited the shower, while she was washing herself off i started putting on my condom already. she started laughing again when she saw that, but she took the hint and we plunged right into it like i wanted.
FJ: 7/10 Her motion was good, and she managed to coordinate with me well. Very accommodating to my position requests as well. I really let loose at one point and banged her pretty hard in doggy style and she banged back just as hard, which was pretty awesome for like a minute there before i exploded lol
Service: 10/10 I really liked her friendly demeanor. Very uncommercial feel and she was smiling all the way. No wonder they call thailand land of smiles!

RTF: Hard to say. If i do go back to Geylang for a repeat session I will definitely head over to my first girl. But not sure if i will go back. Hooking is an expensive hobby and i rarely have time, with work and all.

PS: Can anyone tell me what KC means? I read it a few times but can't find in the abbreviations thread. abbreviations thread says KC is kanchiong but doesn't really fit.. the meaning seems to be more like the WL can make guys fall in love with them?