Old 10-01-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
cyrenaic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

just went in to see g2, but not available, need to wait 30 minutes. so I tried g10 instead

FR for G10

general description - must try if you're into sweet cute girls with good GFE
service - over 9000, best WL attitude i ever had despite language barrier (i can't speak chinese) and being first time with her.
very nice, outgoing, right mix of cute and slutty. the girl already moaned when i reveal my dick. had a playful shower.

very little command of english (quite unfortunate for me) but she's very good at reading my body language, so FJ went naturally without much talking.
i wonder how much i'm missing out by not speaking chinese/thai. must be "damn shiok"

face - 5/10 lights on (looks like the make-up is wrong color ) but looks 8/10 cute with lights dimmed
body - 8/10 short petite with big boobs. high quality implants, feel kinda soft unlike hard fake boobs of other girls
catbath - 9/10 quite SOP but tongue feels damn smooth. with her boobs and hair dragging across my body, couldn't wait to fuck her.
BBBJ - 6/10 light, with more licking than sucking, but still i like her smooth tongue working up and down my dick
AR - 10/10 very nice with her tongue action. protracted, looks like she really likes doing AR. for the extra, she asked me to bend over so she can HJ while AR.
FJ - 9/10 i was still really aroused from her AR+HJ, and her pussy was wet too. perfect moment to fuck her really rough, doggy style. loud sexy moans.
switched over to a slow lovemaking in missionary position for a short while to regen my stamina.
but alas, the bell rung. i took off my condom and finished in her mouth to get the last feel of her tongue.

RTF - HELL YEAH