Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Good afternoon bros,
Would like to share two recent one/two-month-plus newbies of contrasting styles. Here goes the first one:

Ju Zi 橘子 from L1820. Her number tag is #22.

She looks pretty to me. Not SYT but also not MILF. Couldn't think of any celebrity in mind to describe her look. Hair only slightly longer than shoulder length, like those hot OL. I was attracted by her looks and smile therefore choose her. 155cm height, slim and petite without a trace of fat on her body, flat slim tummy without any protruding fats, nice slim legs, nice round ass, boobs B+. She is from Guangdong, speaks fluent Cantonese.

Service-wise, she gave me a nice hug after we enter the room, kissing on the lips. When I tried to french her, she turned her head away, saying bath first. Sure enough, after we both rinsed our mouth in the bath, I got nice girlfriend-type slow and sensual frenching. Tried the love chair in the bathroom but she is very green to it.

On the bed, she provides nice slow catbath, light pressure slippery type of BBBJ, but halfthroat only, and strictly no AR. When I serviced her, she allowed frenching, catbath, fingering but no painting. Those bro who like to paint can skip because she simply refused to be painted.

FJ is like those KTV type with good GFE but not very skillful, but can feel that she enjoyed the love-making. She's those type who will hold your head with her hands during love making and pull you towards her lips to french.

To sum it up, she is a gentle, sultry, Cantonese lady with good GFE FJ and frenching. I already RTF once.

Happy bonking.