Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs

The second newbie is:

Duo Duo 朵朵 from 16W06.

Very young looking SYT. She is a perfect candidate for the "Chio PRC SYTs like your neighbor's school-going daughter" thread. She looks a bit like a teenage Christy Chung, and she got the body to boot too! Very curvy body with ample baby fats at all the right place. Naturally soft youthful C boobs with no sagging, nice round bouncy ass perfect for doggy, upper waist slim, while lower waist nicely filled with a little rim of baby fat.

Her services - very experienced cat150 services. One major minus-point is strictly no french. Maybe it's only me, so those handsome bros can by all means try your luck. She makes up for no frenching with excellent deep threat BBBJ, provides nice catbath and AR, and allows painting too. In fact she turned salty and orgasmed when being paint. FJ is very good too, very experienced with no leg obstruction, with pussy-muscle clamming after climax and nice cuddle after-deed services thrown in.

In summary, she is a must-try for baby-fats teenage SYT lovers. OKT says she is one of the angpai in this house at the moment. But I will not add on to the queue, because no frenching.

Happy bonking.