View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16018 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescent View Post
recently me and ms went to Kovan Hotel 81 and had the deluxe room where we were facing the main road and bridge. First time there and thought that the windows were tainted, and we fucked with the main lights on.

We were dogging with her hands at the window with a marvelous view of the evening rush hours with many cars stopping due to the traffic. We did notice people on the bridge looking towards our direction, but did not care much as we thought it will not be clear enough.

Continued this for a few hours, with BJs, CIM, doggy, and missionary. All along we thought it couldnt be seen. Usually I will have 3-4 shots before the end of the 2 hours. At one point in time, we had a spectator that was going to and fro the bridge, still we did not think much.

When we were going home, we crossed the bridge and noticed that we could see the room clearly from the other side of the road .

Never had such a public display in my entire life.
A view to a kill. Thanks for sharing.