View Single Post
Old 29-04-2022, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Club Friday: Smile

Imagine what it could have been...

Booked a session with Club Friday's Smile upon seeing some of the great tits selfies on the forum. Even though I was physically exhausted, looking at those pictures and her other FRs made me very interested in booking a session. OKT was relatively quick to respond during their working hours and gave very clear instructions on how to proceed.

Location is not the most discreet, but with some care you wouldn't probably look out of place. Followed the instructions and was greeted by an attractive lady upon opening the door. Usually the pictures provided aren't true to life. But in this case, she looked as good as the pictures shown in the listing -- perhaps even better.

The condition of the apartment could use some improvements, but it seems like the girls have their basic care looked after.

Rightfully for her alias, she has such a pretty smile, and does it often. Even with my poor Thai and awkward communications with her, you can certainly tell she puts in the extra effort to accommodate you. We started with a basic shower together to get things rolling and instantly got a hard on from her beautiful melons.

In the bedroom, I told her I would like to get some pictures after being heavily inspired by Thialover. Surprisingly, she was totally ok for it. Took some quick pictures before cutting it quickly because I was too aroused. Had a quick BBBJ & Sex and came shortly after. Though I didn’t manage to get to try a lot of things or positions, she seemed very accommodating to do so.

My exhaustion kicked in afterwards and I decided to just cuddle with her till the end.

Would RTF if she was staying longer. If I could communicate with her better, this would probably be a dream session since it was already this nice with all the awkward interactions throughout.

Looking forward for CF to bring more gems like this. Do get her while you can, she is leaving within a couple of days.

Summary:
  • Looks: 8
  • Boobs: 7
  • Ass: 7
  • BJ: Inconclusive (came too quick)
  • FJ: Inconclusive (came too quick)
  • GFE: 8.5

Like with any FR, your mileage may vary.

If any of you have a recommendation for a model* from any stable, just send me a message and I'll try to look into it!

Latest Hot Picture Reviews:

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it

Last edited by SingleAA; 29-05-2022 at 06:46 PM.