View Single Post
Old 29-07-2022, 03:21 AM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 6
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://isyou-8.com/model/lily-3283/

Recently posted about this ML in another thread, thought maybe I’ll share here as well. Not her OKT or supporter or whatever. You are free to call me stupid or carrot whatever. Doesn’t matter to me.

Lily has been my go to SYT for massage (I have a few to rotate between). She is in a SPA but the room is quite big. She gives a good hard massage and the sensual part islike your ex gf teasing and turning you on. She doesn’t cut corners despite me returning a few times and her work ethic is admirable. She kinda reminds me of Ai Ni. But my time with Ai Ni was too short.

Well, Lily is like reliving those poly days. Cuz she actually looks much prettier in picture and to me, she is a legit SYT. Her body, is similar to Ai Ni as well.

if you are looking for a SYT to give u a decent massage and have some GFE, she won’t disappoint.