Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Fuck bunny Yumi!

Lol, I was chatting with VP bro today, asking him when Sarah would be available - he said he dunno, then he asked if I wanna try another girl..

I was checking SBF when he asked me, and noticed he just posted up Yumi's ad, so booked her immediately!

Uh, no I didn't get first blood, according to VP another bro booked her after me for an earlier session

Another thing - She's a fresh to the trade FL - this her first overseas trip, and she doesn't do sex work in Vietnam!
(So I'm the second guy she's ever fucked for money)

Anyway, If you have access to her photo album, the pics with the black negligee are probably taken recently - that's my exact view when she was sitting astride me during cowgirl

Yumi's pics emphasis her natural boobs, which are a lovely firm pair, but all most of her pics are cropped, so you can't see her ass and tummy, which I though was the old FL trick to hide her spare tire.

I can verify that she's absolute 100% gorgeous, with a flat tummy under her firm boobs, a spankable ass, and not a gram of wasted fat. She's also just the right height, as I pinned her against a wall after my shower, for a make out session, with her tongue in my mouth, and my dick grinding against her tummy, then I pulled her negligee down to suckle on her yummy nipples.

This girl is wild!

After a standing tongue duel, we moved to the bed, where I ate her for ten minutes, then she she switched to BBBJ and DT - for an amazingly long session!

This girl wants cock - if its not in her hands, its in her mouth or pussy! After 15 min I finally stopped her from cocksucking and cap on, she went for a long pounding ride (stupendous view of her tits bouncing up and down) then I flipped onto her back and did mish for ten min, before another cowgirl session to finish me off!

TL,DR: New FL, tall, speaks some English, lovely figure, firm natural C/D boobs, likes to fuck hard (she was sweating from pounding me in cowgirl), DT, DFK.

An amazing bonk.

Last edited by Keima; 01-07-2024 at 07:06 PM.