Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Hotfuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I Opened Pandora's Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainame View Post

this is what we thought right....lol

But it's true actually man more hard broken than women
Nah, Tong Hua is about losing somebody to terminal illness. Our relationship is more complicated but can be summarized by 3 songs.

Beginning:
Lyin' Eyes by Eagles

(the part - "City girl, seems to find out early, how to open doors with just a smile"....that is totally her, any man, would melt if she gives him a smile. This is how I got KC'ed first)

Middle:
Sometimes When We Touch by Dan Hill

this song kind of describes us very accurately. As I got to know more about her by chatting in those two months, our conversations are pretty open and relaxed, I fell for her. We met up again after that. "You asked me if I love you, and I choked on my reply. I'd rather hurt you honestly, than mislead you with a lie. And who am I to judge you, on what you say or do. I'm only just beginning, to see the real you...and sometimes when we touch, the honesty's too much and I have to close my eyes and hide. I want to hold you till I die, till we both break down and cry, I wanna hold you, till the fear in me, subsides...". More like looking at this from her perspective, because she does not love me and she did not want to lie about it. We were physically very close, as close as can be when I opened my feelings for her. She acknowledges that I treat her very well and very kind to her but I believe she was scared that she might get too close to opening up herself to the possibility of a serious relationship).

Ending:
Tell Me on a Sunday by Marti Webb

(she broke up with me on a Monday Singapore time, sending me the message via an app. It was technically Sunday in the US, as I on a flight back to the US). Somehow this song got stuck in my head after reading her message. Not my choice to see receive the message at an airport...instead of park with forests, zoo with chimpanzees, or a circus with flying trapeze...but at least it was not slamming of door, or calling me at 3am to break up LOL.