View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Hahaha....
How you all see me, actually doesn't really matter.
As for what a Brother mention, regarding the Women want to give me 2k+...

Maybe in Singapore after she start working, perhaps it might be possible.....
But current Situation, not gonna happen.
If she already "have money" or "rich" in vietnam, she won't seek Marriage to escape her situation in the first place.

From my understanding of a Fraud/Scam Marriage, is that, it involve Money transaction prior Marriage and the Vietnamese Lady will give either a 1 large sum or "sponsor monthly" to the Singaporean Man , for helping her attain what she want. Whereas , the Singaporean Man can seek out more Vietnamese Lady to marry them and repeat the Process.... From this perspective, this is definitely a Fraud/Scam Marriage.

However for my situation, I had no money , she had no money, so the existence of money transaction prior Marriage is not there.
After Marriage, if she manage to find a KTV job and earn money as she like, there the possibility of her giving money to me, if I accept it, it will be similar or fall under the category of Fraud Marriage. So, I just have to reject it.

I do agree that Majority of KTV girl fall under the category that you mention, however you cannot judge all lady working in KTV is the same. I know a few that is really working in KTV for fast money( I dont deny that) but they have their own Boundary Limits.

The 7-12k range which you mention, indeed it fall under that if they are sleeping with Man or target man and kena KC Trap.

However there are those who can only earn 3-5k range via Tips(from selling drinks, dancing, entertaining customer) as well as Willing Man trying to chase after such women. Expensive dates or expensive gifts hopefully to get laid.

In fact, back in Vietnam, I do know a Vietnamese(friend of my Vietnamese Friend), there many Men courting her, showering her with money/gifts/car, she accept them as they are willing party, who the hell will reject freebies... She is a Widow, her husband pass away due to accident....(she become a Single Mom same as my Vietnam Friend.) According to my Friend, she need $ to take care of the Baby and due to the fact that she still love her deceased husband, despite working KTV/Charming other Man for money, she never sleep with other man. By the way she a 9/10, comparable to Actress/Celebrity.

In the End, I dont have the "rose-tinted glasses", it take effort and methods to lead to Normal Marriage.