Thread: L8 h66e
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Re: L8 h66e

For those of you who remember the former SYT tag 99 who ORD last year. The cute, young and naughty girl who gave us great Gfe and lots of Frenching. Well her sister has debuted here about 3 weeks ago and here's a short FR on her.
Tag : 61 (red)
Look:6/10 pleasant but not as pretty or cute as her younger sister
Hgt: 1.5
Tits: 7/10 B- cup though enhanced, noticed enhanced tits normally have erected nipples
Body: 5/10 very thin like under-nourished
Butt:7/10 round and very firm
Bj: 7/10 with a lot balls and shaft licking before plunging in her mouth
French:2/10 only kisses on her face, this is where she lacks what her sister can do
Fj: 7/10 what she lacks in other depts she made up with effort. She cowgirled me but got tired so I doggy her. Made so much noises I think those outside the room can hear.D . Can kiss and play with her tits, can 69, can touch and rabble her wet hole.
Gfe: 7/10 very friendly and bubbly like her sister except a bit more mature. After we finished laid beside me and chatted.
Overall 7/10 she is really trying her best to please me but she needs to improve on one vital service - Frenching - otherwise she is just like any other WLs.
Rtf...maybe for her younger sister sake or if she can french.