View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobParis View Post
This is a good bargain! I know the price for such joint these days usually come with 400 rmb at the shop and 500 for hj or 1k for BBBJ&CIM for the girl. Shanghai is expensive. I recently went to a more upscale private man club that situated in a high end condo. normal massage is offered by normal looking girls and charge at around 300, the place is nice though. Very homely feeling, and they even got auntie to cook food for u to eat. The high end where you can get gals from outside to come and service u, it is at 1680 for hj and anything more u need to neg with the girl. U can select gals from photos. I manage to pick one gal and paid 2.1 k in total for her to CIM. She said i can ask her out to bang in hotel room for 6k , 2 shots. That's a bit steep though.

Its getting more ex these days since crack down is there. their operational cost also goes up.
Ridiculous pricing.