View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
I was there recently. checked with the waiter they closed at 2am (maybe coz World Cup or maybe influx of tourist) on a weekday not sure about weekend.

Only recommend Thermae if you just want to go see see look look or wants a quickie

Checked with some of the girls it's only 1 hour for ST 3K some don't even want LT.
Yes. 3K for 1 hr is completely rubbish. They are taking advantage of the influx of tourists now. When China is open, trust me that it will become more expensive. There are cheongsters saying that Bangkok is no longer cheap. Vietnam is cheaper and with better quality girls.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily