View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Indians ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post
I think thermae bar its best not to choose the best looking girls. I hang out there almost everyday for the past week. There are 2 extremely beautiful girls. 1 is near the exit with very small face and long hair. She has a good friend with equally small face but short hair. The other is near the extrance who is tall and fair and almost look like a kpop star. But i observe they got pick up a lot and will be back standing again after 30 mins or so. So i guess they will ask u to go ruamchitt short time.

Its best to pick a girl who is still standing after 30 mins and is pleasant looking to u and looks at u back. Do note that there will be some who outright reject to quote you. I see a lot of farangs and old asians getting turned away.
Also Indians of any age. Last night one guy was talking to a young girl. I was surprised she was speaking to him. Then he started passing the older girl next to her. She made every attempt to evade his glances. But he stopped in front of her, so she shooed him away by waving her hand like he was a pesky fly. He quickly walked away. Quite rude actually. They must really detest the South Asians.

Yeah, especially the young girls. They look away when they see me coming. LOL.