View Single Post
Old 27-11-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Indians ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Most Indians are proud to haggle (bargain).It's in their DNA.Yes U may call them cheapskate.But They are proud to be cheap ! LOL........
Which reminds me of an incident a mamasan from one of the gogo bars told me. Five Indians guys walked in the bar and ordered only 1 drink. All 5 shared that one drink!

I have seen the Indians being turned away at the entrance of the gogo bars. From the gogo bar management experience, the Indians do not want to spend much money. They tend to go in groups but buy only one drink or two. Also does not buy a lady drink for the girl that they had chosen and did not tip her for her time. This causes a lot of arguments between the gogo bar mamasan and the Indians.

With that said, not all Indians are like that, just the ones that came directly from the country with low class and with little understanding how the rest of the world works.