View Single Post
Old 18-04-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Yah..She start around last year July So should be next few months. And I think she not working for a few weeks.....Everytime ask for her, the OKT will say she sick or big aunt come. But I suspect she kena STD
Dont think have few months. If she didn't change her plans, could be left with just days. she has already shipped her stuff back to vietnam (thats why the room is empty now). She is working lah. Just saw her yesterday. If fact I see her almost every other week and the only time she took long mc was when she extracted her wisdom tooth and that was a few months ago. Anyway her business is very good and has the habit of taking leave for a day or two to rest (that was what she claims, who knows maybe go out with her supporters? You know lah this house boss very welfare one, he allows the girls to take leave or go out as long as they don't stay overnight outside.) So despite my high frequency of support, was not offered any japanese food. Why is there a need to offer new menu to infrequent customer when she is ORD mood liao? Or maybe my hair not white enough?