View Single Post
Old 15-07-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
It’s perfectly ok ... try An An (an intermediate level nympho) if you have not done so ... I guarantee she is as good if not better than YiYi ... just than she is less less pretty, slightly smaller boobs but taller than YiYi ... wait for my FR if you are keen ... 😎
Finally tried An An after numerous futile attempts
She’s truly a nympho of the highest order, though her room mate XY is better service wise
It was easily more exhausting than my usual 10km runs
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪