View Single Post
Old 18-05-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
ascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Finally got the chance to book Victoria from SA, thanks Bro KK for his quick response and simple clear instructions.
Already have all the good reviews from other bros,but just adding my review as well

Looks: 8.5/10 close to pic, I would say she looks nicer IRL without a bit over doing of photo touchup/filters.

Body: 9/10 Petite height,Smooth and sexy, the hip to waist ratio is great.

Boobs: 10/10, large, natural and supple,a little sag due to the size and being natural, cant go wrong with some motorboating.

Frenching:9/10 , not aggressive but she will match and allow you to french well and her lips and tongue are quite succulent.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 , nice and sloppy but cant DT (but reason oso being my member being a bit thick) but 10 for effort since she is willing to spend a long time for BBBJ

FJ:10/10, accommodating to all positions and will change on request, had a long round 1 with her where she squat cowgirl which was a nice start and then change various position. Cant do carry fuck to pound her sexy bod standing up with the room layout tho.

GFE:9.5/10 although i cant speak thai and she barely speaks English, she treats you well and cuddles after each round. The missing 0.5 is because of language barrier else, rlly cant go wrong.

RTF: for sure if I can get a preferred timeslot and when Im free, hopefully before she returns back to Thailand.