View Single Post
Old 17-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Thanks all bros for the support, from now on I will be using some names instead of alphabets to prevent confusing myself, hahaha all these happened almost 10 yrs ago quite hard to remember what alphabets for the names I has used in the previous posts.

Continued from:

J: Hey boy, seems you have came, you’re gonna have fun today hahahha meet Blue, *pointing at this very pretty Thai girl* she’s the PR manager here.

I turned and looked at Blue and damn she was pretty, I looked at her and was stunned for words.

Blue: Hello ka, my name Blue na, nice to meet you *shifts over and sits beside me* what girl you want here you tell me na, I ask her takecare you na ka

Still taken aback by her beauty, I was still looking at Blue like a wolf seeing sheep.

Me: I know what girl I want liao

Blue: Which girl ka? I bring her come over

Me: She’s already here, *grinning devilishly* I want you my dear

Everyone at the sofa burst out in cheers!

Everyone: Whoohoo, power sweet talk sia you hahahahaha, Blue you got new admirer liao

Blue looked away and grinned too and said

Blue: Me cannot na, I bring you girl more pretty than me na ka

Thinking to myself, automatic rejection, interesting, should be have bf working here if not she’s not into my type.

Me: No need other girl la, you accompany me tonight can already la, I don’t want other girls ok

Blue looks sheepishly at me and nodded her head, after which drinks started pouring and we drank a lot as J introduced me to the rest of his friends who came with him that night. I went for a smoke outside by myself halfway and got a text from someone unexpected G.

(As you all who have been following my stories, I had already broken up with G so I was shocked to receive a msg from her that day)

Looking at the msg,

G: I’m sorry but I am still unable to get over the fact that you were the first one in me, it’s hard for me to do it with someone else and I need to get rid of this urge in me. Can you please come by my hostel tonight and we just make love again, I don’t need your love, just need to lower the sex drive for a bit.

I though to myself, how low can someone stoop so low to the fact that she just gave her ex that fucked someone else right in front a her before a booty call late at night just because she wants to be fucked. I didn’t reply and continued smoking my cigarette and G called me. Hesitating before picking up the call,

Me: What do you want now? I thought that I had made it very clear already, we have broken up. Why are you still calling me for sex?

G: I’m sorry, I know that I’m not in the right state now, but I have tried many ways to get rid of the thought of making love with you, I tried meeting other guys but I can’t seem to let them in me and I’m going crazy with this sex drive that I’m having now, could you please come over for a round with me now? I will bring you up to my hostel room and we can just fuck here and you can go back later on alright? You enjoy the sex too isn’t it?

I thought to myself, free sex, not sure if I would be getting any tonight as well, why not? But not willing to give in so easily, I replied

Me: I will let you know later, I’m still outside with my girls now, will let you know after I am done with them, you want you wait, and stop spamming me, I will call you if I want later on.

And I hung up the call. Walking back down the steps to the club, I sat back down at the sofa with Blue beside me, thinking of the phone call earlier and started to get aroused as my dick slowly hardened with Blue’s hand on my thigh. I think she might have noticed as she accidentally brushed my dick a few times after my erection. Leaning over beside me, she whispered,

Blue: Someone is a naughty boy na

To be continued. . .

That’s all for now bros, keep the points and comments coming in yeah! Will be back for the more titilating stories in th next few updates, stay with me guys, cheers!