View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!
Re: Outcall or Pickup in Bangkok?

Regarding places to go, it's usually the timing first before preferences.

Before dinner activities - Massage shops over outcall

Personally i prefer soapy MP like at Huai Kwang compared to oily MP at sukhkumvit. Better environment, ladies more my type but more expensive. However if i plan to go before 5pm, usually more girl options at oily MP.

Outcall is an option but i rather choose the lady i see. Can also tell if the lady is interested in you by physical viewing. Will only consider outcall if i met the lady before.

After dinner activites - Thermae over agogo

Some agogo bars are rather pushy with drinks, and after a while get quite jaded going to these bars. First timers should go for the experience though, esp Bacarra at Soi Cowboy.Thermae can always grab a drink, sit and chat with friends and eye the candies there until see one i like. Budget wise Thermae much cheaper than agogo. The only good thing abt agogo is that you see the body upfront. Otherwise service level hit and miss like Thermae.

Late Night activities - Clubs
Massage shops mostly close at midnight, agogo and Thermae around 1am, so if still looking for ladies best bet would be to go late night clubs if not keen on outcall.

If going with friends, can always consider going to the usual Thai clubs at RCA, thonglor etc. But dont get your hopes up of picking up someone for ONS. More to chill, and good to bring if already have a companion.