View Single Post
Old 19-06-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Home alone with maid

She has been visiting my place once a week for three years.

I am attracted to her slim body and demure personality. She has a decent look not the same as those hanging out in Orchard Road on Sunday.

I had many late nights working and feeling tired and I think she can sense that and she asked me. I ask her jokingly if she can help me to loosen my tensed muscles and I pay her for her effort. She agreed but she said I don’t have to pay her and then it’s history...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Sounds like a workable plan. If she agrees, have the massage. It is only $50. If she refuses, don't press the issue and there is no damage done as it is not an indecent proposal.

Anyway, it will be interesting to hear about the massage u had and the little extras that went with it.

Last edited by hccheonger; 19-06-2019 at 06:59 PM.