View Single Post
Old 25-09-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

That is the reason I never bother to travel outside tourist area. The prettiest girls will always drawn to work in the higher end place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Don't be too angry about the price. Actually, in Little Tokyo the prices are higher because the quality of the stocks/rents are higher.Cannot compare Little tokyo prices to other areas, as you are comparing different class of ladies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
The only way to do cheaper is to goto the 'local' places (like NPK BJ massage bar) but IMO these gals are a lower caliber of looks.

Everytime I travel to HCM, I always ensure girls i knew are free to meet me. Wechat pickup and massage are good only when my girls are busy....

Guys going to HCM in the hope for sex paradise are wasting their time.
There are better countries for them....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusader View Post
totally agree...sex off-the-shelf is pathetic in saigon...
girls must like you in some way for them to give in to you...i have 4 regular fuck-buddies that i look up when i'm there and will ask to bring along their friends for my other kakis too...still will tip them 2mil the next morning...
nowadays, thats my perfect modus operandi for sex in the hcm city!