View Single Post
Old 20-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3rd week of July - Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

Rtf Sha Sha (or Sa Sa) today from L1606 (1st Rtf). Her service has improved by leaps and bound.

1) Looks : 8.5/10. Her looks will grow on you as you observe her longer. I like her smile. Very sweet smile with a little sultry voice. Very good skin complexion she has, whether face or body. Very soft and gentle voice, looks like a very soft, gentle and fragile lady that all men want to protect.

2) Boobs wise : 9/10. Today her D cups boobs seems softer when I squeeze and grope and suck her boobs. Her pinkish nipples harden and erect slowly when I lick and suck her nipples softly. She was moan away sexily when I play with her boobs and nipples

She seems to have chemistry with me today. We are kissing and slowly develop into frenching in the shower. Although her friends such as Xia Tian and Meina told me Sha Sha don't French one. Perhaps I was lucky today. Later her soapy boobs massage in the shower with her soft moanings in the almost send me to heaven. She clean me very thoroughly after front and back boobs massage in the shower and also give a sensual bbbj in he shower. She wash her pussy very clean the shower and i kneel down and try to lick her pussy. Although she did not resist in the shower, I find it difficult to lick her pussy in the shower as there was no stools to lift up one leg of her to open up her pussy for tongue access. So we proceed to bed for pussylicking later. OMG, she was clean shaven today and her pussy was look more fresh and pinkish and delicious today. Maybe because of brighter lightings. She seems to be enjoying my painting as she was moaning away softly and sexily. Slowly, she become very wet and horny after some painting. i think she got a very beautiful, moist and well maintained pinkish pussy indeed. Buay Tahan, capped on and fuck her in missionary. I manage to kiss and French her again when fucking her in missionary, this times she become more passionate in frenching as she hug me more tightly and hold my neck when we French. Enough of Frenching, I lift up my body to pump her harder in missionary to see her boobs bounce fiercely. This sight of seeing her boobs bounce fiercely and the piak piak sound of hard pounding really send me to heaven again.

After some hard pounding, we were both surprised that I really cummed a lot. As if I have not fuck for 2 months or what! Damn shiok, the GFE today really shoot to the max! I notice she got a very tight and young body when we were lying and hugging on the bed after fj. After fj, I praise her frenching skills but she say she do not know how to French but she just follow her feelings and my feelings. How sweet to hear that! Aftersales service of cuddling and kissing with a little frenching after fj, was a advantage she has. Some girls has little aftersales service.

GFE : 10/10. Shoot to the maximum! Because of softer boobs and frenching with feelings and great sex! Please take good care of her as you may also get some frenching on first RTF if you treat her nicely and gently.