View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vietnamese wifes or girlfriends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhClown View Post
Ya , but i oso got think in another view as she may just trying to secure her own happiness as life in vietnam is very stressful and little earning in terms of working in vietnam. My view on them that they came all the way to singapore to work is already hoping to find a better future for themself. Just hoping but starting this thread i get more advice and brothers past experience so i understand more things before i make the next step. Just being careful of my choice.
You've said it yourself. She wants a better life and will jump ship to improve her situation. Including ditching you. It is a systemic problem. With the girl - her outlook in life, not her nationality. Don't make the mistakes many bros here make thinking they are the white knight and final destination. Find one who loves you for who you are and who is willing to slog thru life together i.e not What's your future plan with me. WE built one TOGETHER.

Then again, at 4 months you are probably head over heels in love with a Viet chio bu. Date 4 years and you will find out what we lao kok kok uncles are talking about