Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kingdrogo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Haha mine is single digit
I think my regular was the same girl as yours. Had an amazing experience with her when G18 was still around, I never got to try her (didn't even know her number, just saw her once, and wasn't on this forum back then) because I was afraid of upsetting this girl and she knew it too that there were many of her caliber. She'd make a wicked face and ask, "you want different girl la?"

By the time I caught on to her wasting my time, not giving me sex, blackface, etc. the other girls had already left. Wasted a lot of time not having sex and just laying in bed with her. I think even one or both of the OKT's used to fuck her (no offense, I'm just guessing, that's what it seemed like to me), one time she told me she was resting the whole day and not taking any customers but she was in no mood to have sex, this was during opening hours and she was fully dressed, just lying in bed.

She was the one who was usually calling me, a little suspicious of me, and assumed I had many girls in my phone. We talked for several days, then she stopped. After me, she told me she was talking to multiple guys, and she'd blocked me.