Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

I think VPremium's temporary stoppage is great business practice. An ART or PCR test doesn't mean much when viral loads are still low and undetectable. It only takes one asymptomatic customer to fuck an unvaccinated VPremium girl (most of VP's girls are unvaccinated) to seed a new cluster and there is no OKT out there that wants to be highlighted as the start of a new cluster.

It is tough on the girls, though to suddenly have no income. I am sure quite a few have become free agents, especially now that hotels can still take 2 pax. As a hint to those who are keen, if you stay in a non-budget hotel, you can have guests visiting your room until a certain cut-off time (usually around 10pm, depending on hotel house rules).

So there is no need to register the girl in the guest list, unless you are stupid enough to try to sneak her in at 930pm and get caught by the concierge.

Many hotels also have guest lifts that access restaurant floors so there is no need for a guest to visit the room directly whole walking past reception, you can always pretend to go to the hotel restaurant for takeaway, then proceed to enter the lift and go back to your room floor.