View Single Post
Old 21-01-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Zeelova FR thread!

Fi

Sensing that I am accepting his moves, he began kissing my neck.
I was stifling myself from reacting though the body sensations speaks otherwise.

I teared.

He stopped and look at me.
“Zee, is that for him?”
I didn’t respond. He wiped it away.
He lifted the comforter, lay himself beside me and snuggle close to me and wrapped us both with the comforter.
“Zee...” he whispered.
His arms hugging me tightly and his legs wrapped around me.
His lips kissing my neck.
I felt his hot breath as he hold me tighter against him. I turn and look at him:
“Is this part of your plan?” - it sounded accusatory - which I did on purpose.
“Am I an object to you?”
“Zee!” He exclaimed in protest.
We stared at each other. My heart beats faster and without any doubts from him, he swiftly kissed my lips roughly again cupping my Chin and held me close as his tongue began to probe my lips.
I relented. I felt him. It still the same as years back. His hands began roaming and it found its way to the knot that held the robe in place. He pulled it and spread my robe open.
My perky tits in his view for the first time and he look at them
“Just like a girl...Zee, you take good care of them. They are mine”
And with that he suckled on them as I felt a tingling sensation all over me.
Goosebumps.
I let out a moan as he pleasures me.
“Harderrrr! I demanded as I hug his head closer to my tits.
He did what a man should - giving pleasure first. I was lost.
I pushed him off me and made him lie down.
My tongue began its work.. from neck down to his ankle. Every single part wasn’t spared as I made him moan for more.
Sensing he was pleasured enough, I stopped.
“Why you stop?” His turn to demand
I smirked. I pulled his hands signaling him to get off the bed and to stand instead.
“Stand in front of the mirror.” I instructed.
He smiled and complied.
I kneel, look at his erected member and began my TLC with the tongue. I lick it every where as he began to moan again and again. I turn him around and did an AR much to his surprise.
He was trembling. I wonder when was his last.
I turn him around again. I gave him a look before I plunge it whole in my mouth as my tongue twirl on it as I suck on it.
His moan went very audible.
It was a good 20 minutes until he surrendered.
He pulled me up, Pushed me to the bed, grab the cap and while tearing it open he suck on the tits again.
I felt him putting on the cap. He went off me, spread my legs and I felt him lubricate me before plunging himself in me.
I moaned loud.
It was painful since the last one was a while back.
He slowed himself down and to allow me to recover. When my moan subsides, he came close and kissed my lips.
“Ready?” - he asked.
I nodded.
He began his rhythm as I felt his every stroke. I felt like I was wrapping his whole member tightly as I moan ecstatically.
“You’re very tight, Zee. Just like years ago” he kissed me again
I was brought to various position. For a man his age, he put some of the younger ones to shame.
It was almost an hour later with my legs on his shoulders when he moan and groan signaling to me that he is reaching his peak.
He pumped faster as I squeeze him harder and moaning together at the same time. He gave one loud moan and rammed me hard, slumped against me as I wrapped my legs around his waist.
He shuddered as he came.
He rested on top of me for a while, recovering himself from the activity that gave him pleasure.
He lifted himself off me and went to clean up. I followed.
He pulled me to bed, place my head on his chest as he hugged me close.
“Zee, rest. We lunch later.”