View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Yes! You can actually fall in love with FLs! Please read

A relationship with a FL or ex FL always gonna be tough mentally..

This is from my experience

Used to be regular with this Thai whore from Geyl. We developed a liking for each other.. and on my part, that liking turned to a bit of affection towards her after awhile... Before me, she also had a some sort of a relationship with a local Uncle who was also her regular... He bought her $1000 gold at SK, lavished her with expensive restaurant meals, shoppings and sight seeing during her off days before he turned his attention on his other favourite whores at other houses... But as for me, I didn't indulge her.. The most I bought for her was a small gold chain costing me $160.. that one also bought at a pawnshop... She later gave it away to her auntie when she returned to her Issan home after quarreling with me 😅... also coz my gold is just cheap and small. 🙄... She returned back to Thailand after 2 years in Geylang.. at first life was good for her, since she already saved up abit during her Geylang stint.. and add to the fact that her regular customer that local Uncle I mentioned above, send her few hundreds every month for her expenses...we lost contact after she was angry with me for making a joke out of her so called Sin Sod amount if I wanted to marry her.. but I knew she was still working as a freelancer back in Isaan and at the same time helping out at her family land as a farmer.. but Whores will always be whores.. they are used to easy money.. so one year later she went full time being a whore again as she was raking in big debts.. and that silly Uncle still sent her money every month.. We résumed contact after a year , she told me to marry her if I'm ready 555... But she didn't know that I already knew she was deep in debts hence her gentle insistence for me to marry her... And I also knew of her many dark secrets, in fact she already has a local boyfriend but she didn't want to burden her new love with her debts and yet she's hoping some customer as a knight in shining armour help her in her debts..🙄... Look at how deceiving and manipulative sometimes these whores can be... We cut off all contacts for the 2nd time, and as much as I miss her, I thank my lucky stars that I'm not that stupid guy would be willing to marry a whore and settle all her debts for her... She has already forgotten about me, she didn't find me again, and pity to those silly guys who are still sending her monthly expenses every month.

My questions to anyone who wants a relationship with a whore or ex whore are...

1) will u be able to forget her past should u marry her one day? There will always be some lingering feelings, how thousands of men have fucked her, CIM in her mouth, so on....

2) Will she change her ways? Will money still be a motivation factor for her? Most whores love money.. No money no honey...once your money dries up, will she still be there for u?

3) If she's still working as a whore, and you're having a relationship with her, can u tahan the mental pain of knowing your GF is being fucked by tens of men every day, every night while you're in Singapore and she's back home working as a pros? I know of one local guy whose GF is working as a freelancer once she went back Thailand.. this girl used to work same house as my former Thai whore. The chap sends her at least 1K every month , and also gave his permission for his GF to work as a freelancer... Bloody hell I wonder, how can this guy sleep at night peacefully knowing his GF back in Thailand is sucking different dicks every day and night?

Whores will always be whores... I once asked this Thai whore when will money be enough for her?... She replied where can money be enough? .. 555

Sometimes we wish for a fairy tale ending when we have a relationship with a FL or ex FL... But sadly that only happens in movies.. I wish the best for any bro willing to take the plunge with a FL..