Thread: CBD quickies
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Re: CBD quickies

''爽''

It was a hot day. There I was in the room at the back end, sitting on this small wooden stool. The door opened. E walked in and smiled. She's seen me around but this was her first time attending to me. The sultry look coupled with her bun-up hair made me imagine she is a SQ stewardess. I once fell in love with a SQ stewardess. She didn't love me back.

The massage was decently done but with time things turned indecent. "今天要做什么呢?", she asked.

We were on our feet, naked and I was hugging her longingly from behind. Warmth. Inverted pink nipples. It was a beautiful sight to behold. I suckled on them with great hunger wondering if I sucked hard enough her nipple would appear. It didn't.

She asked me to lie down on my front and I obeyed. That sensual mouth followed the contours of my body, licking me gently. My aged penis was in her mouth and then her vagina. E was lying on me embraced in lustful union, grinding her clitoris against me. Up close, I admired her face, her small breasts and that perfume she wore that day. But I felt like a dead fish.

I pushed my way up semi aggressively, wrestling her with kisses as she laid down onto the massage bed. I was inside her vagina, again. In control and alive. ''Piak Piak'' sounds reverberated in the narrow walkway outside the room, I imagined. I even imagined the AV bursting into the room armed with small guns, only to stand around and watch. I looked at the cheap clock on the wall, imagining the minute hand turning anti clockwise. Amidst the sounds of our bodies against each other, E tried to speak but I struggled to understand - it was a delightful mix of words and moans.

I came, throbbing with intense pleasure. We broke away from each other as our heartbeats slowly faded back to normalcy. An awkward silence. I took one last look at the naked E as she wore back her clothes. ''爽吗?'', she asked me.