View Single Post
Old 28-08-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jaijoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any Pinoy pub or Pinoy place to go have fun in jb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Hey guys. Had an overnight stay at JB over the weekend. Stayed at Pelangi and walked to De Cool. Checked it out from outside, not much crowd. Around 11pm, went in and sat down alone at a table. Not a big place with a pool table and you can sing song too. It was a Sat night. 3 other big tables of Singaporean, Indians and Malays and another lone Japanese in the corner. Ordered a bucket. A bucket of Carlsberg with around 7 or 8 bottles is 150rm. Ladies drink is 60rm for a glass and 150rm for a jug. A Laos girl came and asked me if she can drink with me. Looks 7.5/10, body is tight but cannot speak much English. Chinese still ok. They have maybe 8 Pinoys and only 2 Laos girls. Checked with mami, she say most of the time are these few. The mami is very nice and friendly. Played games and after a few drinks, got more touchy with the Laos girl. The girls here butterfly also. But it was only me and another table so she sat with me for most of the time. Bought her 60rm LD. Got much more touchy after that. French kissed for long time, can rubba but touching boobs still out of bounds. Maybe need go a few more time. All other tables like quite boring though. Just see them hugging, nth else. Bar close at 2am, managed to finish the bucket by then. Got her facebook and will be back to see her.

Beside the pub and up the stairs is another similiar one and down the road got another bigger one called Wonderland. Heard from Mami is same concept with viet girls. Maybe can find some kakis to try and hunt tgt next time. For now, I still heading back to find the Laos girl. Hope can get something special.

Let me know if anyone wanna join me.
I will join