View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update

Hi bro,
I have a question, I have read the reasons you put samster in moderation.
How do they earn their way back from moderation?
If there is no way, why don't you just banned those samsters?
I mean the system works if there are zapping upping from other bros and sis here.
That means if you are also a samster, there should be a logical way to earn back the points.
Me as an example, you put me in Negative points for creating a clone, which I created a new nick a long time ago because I was zapped to neg points.
For some reason only known to yourself; you returned my statues and my powers.

I was honest enough to put in my signature, I created a new nick so my friends would know who I was.
It was ok if you zapped the clone that I was using, but to zapped my original nick again after you added points to me it is baffling.
Afterwards, you added 70 points to make it more confusing.
Please help me to understanding, I know you have said that points are not importance, but to me the points I have earn it's represent, who I am and where is standing among my brothers and sisters.

My humble two cents.