Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
yyy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Newest Party Joint! - Doomas ravishes Bing Bing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Was recovering from first blood with Bobo when I laid eyes on Bing Bing, one of the sisters. Damn farking pretty, I had to try her!

Name: Bing Bing
Base: 1612
Origin: Guangxi
Experience: Brief stint in FL

Face: Bing Bing is pretty, damn farking pretty! She reminds me of those heroine avatars in Koei games, with her straight nose and melon seed face. She has a cute dimple at the side of her chin. I fell almost hopelessly in love at first sight…almost. She has a few pimples tho I expect those to clear up as she adjusts to our weather.

Body: Bing Bing stands at 1.6+m in heels. Can’t remember what she was wearing; I was more focused on her mesmerising face. Bing Bing is slim with a very perky butt begging for a pounding. She has a taut body with flesh succulently firm to the touch everywhere. Must be the magic of youth.

Boobs: A girlish pair of 34Bs peeked shyly at me when she stood nude before me. They are nicely rounded and felt right at home cupped in my hands.

Foreplay: Having been in the FL scene just briefly, Bing Bing is a little green in service. However, she was briefed well by the other gals, and gave me a back rub with her boobs. The feeling of those firm girly mounds pressed against my flesh gave me a raging erection; it was all I could do to just flip her over and fuck her there and then. She then got me on my back and applied her boobs and tongue on my body which got me purring in pleasure.

BBBJ: Someone must have taught Bing Bing well. Even tho she has FL experience, Bing Bing can suck cock well. Not everyday I get a pretty face buried deep between my legs, and I damn nearly came under her oral care.

Frenching: Bing Bing is a little shy about frenching, tho I managed to get my tongue past her lips. i can still feel the memory of her lips against mine. She said she needs some time to get used to the frenching culture in GL. With such a pretty face, I’m almost inclined to forego the frenching.

Painting: I had a great time painting Bing Bing’s pussy. She was trimmed and her pussy was soooooo small. Each tongue stroke could more than cover her entire cheebye which looked so neat and virginal. With each stroke she gasped and bit on her arms, as if shy that she would scream out and others would hear. So sweet!

FJ: Tight. Bing Bing’s cheebye is damn tight! I had some trouble pushing myself in and was wondering if I had somehow entered the wrong hole. With each thrust Bing Bing’s breaths got deeper and laboured until finally she started moaning in desperate pleasure. The rasp of her hardened nipples against my flesh served to inflame me further and I came intensely. Not much spunk as I had earlier donated those to Bobo but came I did, and mightily.

Personality: Bing Bing has an extroverted personality and a ready laugh to match. Chatting with her was very comforting, as if talking with a girlfriend. The way she leaned on my knee was so intimate, it was so easy to tio sot by her.

Two years will go by in a flash so guys, don’t miss her!

RTF: Knn damn farking pretty! If you want to fuck a pretty babe, then you can’t go wrong with Bing Bing!

TLDR: Bing Bing is damn farking pretty and gives decent service and awesome GFE!

Seeing bro Doomas recommendation, decided to try Bing Bing out and didn’t regret at all. From a certain angle, she looks like an actress just that I can’t remember the name... overall a great session with her, great proportional body, friendly, still a bit green but service wise not bad, she even help me massage my shoulders and neck like a girlfriend.

Looks: 8.5/10 (will be higher once the slight blemish of pimples clears up)
Body: 9/10 smooth fair skin, proportional body
Boobs: 9/10 B cup I Guess, handful and just nice
Bbbj: 8.5/10 for a newbie, she is quite good already, will only improve I hope
Fj: 9/10 accommodating, willing to please, embraced me tightly after I shot my load
Gfe: 8.5/10 first visit to her, she’s relatively friendly
Overall: 8.8/10 worth it
Rtf: yes