Old 06-04-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
asianguy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

It's been so empty here lately I thought I'd share an update.
With many of the KTVs and Bars closed, the way things operate has changed a lot too. Many of the girls have migrated online (mostly FB groups where "dates" are arranged). Some are arranged by pimps but there are also many independent girls. Some speak a bit of English but most don't so I think most customers right now are local. However, price is significantly cheaper with the average being 50K per hr. 100-150K if she is pretty. I have even seen some girls trying to find sugar daddies there for a monthly fee. If you go through a pimp, expect to pay 2-3 times more.

Some massage parlors providing outcall services (both to home and hotels) with happy ending, can probably negotiate for sex if the girl is up for it although it could get pricey as they don't normally give full service.

Some street workers still operating and since the curfew was put into effect, they can usually be found after 2 pm. I see some on Parami Road all the time. But they are always the same group of girls and the quality is not the best. Price usually goes 20K per shot (without any extras). Expect to pay 10-20K more if you want BJ.

Many brothels are currently closed but I hear from online groups that some are still open, especially in Thamine and Latha. Hard to locate since it's mostly for locals as it is the cheapest option. Around 15-30K average. I have never been to one of these though, might want to explore just out of curiosity some day. Looking for a hunting partner, you can message me if anyone's interested in going on a hunt together.