View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future
Re: Gf meeting up ex bf. What's your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubeslover View Post
Will they have reminiscence sex? For some strange erotic reasons, this thought came to mind. The other day we happened to bump into 1 of her exbf during clubbing. I was introduced and i let them chat for awhile and they agreed to keep in touch. Few days later Gf told me he texted her about returning some of her clothing from his place. She wanted to go over tonight and informed me just now after she knock off work. I trust her and agreed without 2nd thoughts.

Now I'm wondering will she be doing him behind my back? Especially since we are having an open relationship. Butterflies in my stomach now. What's your take on this?
Trust her and have confidence in her and yourself but it does not mean you can be complacent. If the person wants to stray, there are many ways and various times to do so. It takes two hands to clap. Whats yours is yours. Whats not its not worth fighting for.

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE