View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 13
mrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Actually i'm curious about how bros are dealing with this heightened alert period. I gather than some bros hibernating to avoid the risk of infection and tracing.

For bros that are still chionging, just ignore the current regulations? I suppose that the home based girls aren't observing the regulations either.

For bros that are concerned about this 2 visitor per household rule, what do you do, try to book earlier slots?

Just curious and personally i'm trying to decide between hibernating longer until we get more details on what happens in two weeks or just trying to get an earlier appointment to avoid being visitor number 3.

just be careful bros,

i was walking around and noticed the usual hotspots condos and notice there are some people that don't fit into the surroundings

you all may go, but just be careful that no one is around when you enter