View Single Post
Old 15-08-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

so on a friday evening. i went ION with my wife to shop a little bit.
went down to B4 to get some drinks after that and it was about 8:30. at the escalator (near Yakun). Saw from a distance a lady wearing Pink oversized T shirt with her bf/hb wearing black T approaching the escalator. At first from far i didn't see anything, then when they got closer and closer, i noticed how come the chest area so bouncy and no shape of bra cup. you can immediately know that she got 'liao' type and has those pointed nips type cos the boobs were bouncy around the oversize t shirt and you can see the shape of the nips v clearly. And they were a good looking couple. And she is not those cui type. I will bang her hard everyday type

They (she specifically) knew i was looking and she even purposely walked with more bounce after that. i smiled at them and she smiled back cheekily.

Maybe i too long never follow youth fashion anymore but are youngsters so open minded nowadays like no need to wear bra out anymore? (not a bad thing...hahahahaha).

If the couple is here reading and smiling.....Bro, your girl is a damn cock teaser! Well done and i hope you both can have happy piak time everyday!