View Single Post
Old 17-05-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTVs nowadays getting worst and worst by the day.

Hello, people so after all the bros are starting to come out and clarify that the costs should not be so much.

So the point is I want to tell you all is there are better options outside Singapore don't have to pay so much to play here and get chop carrot. The same exact girl you can get it at a much lower price outside Singapore. That is not a degradation of the standard of what you are getting. The increased cost is an outright chopping of carrots of my local bros.

Actually, the price increase of the girls is expected cause after all the standard of living is high in Singapore. However, the price nowadays is ridiculous. Since I think bros can understand more after I put things in numbers. So I will quote an example in numbers.

A brother said he banged a Viet girl in Malaysia for 190 ringgits
Upon seeing the same Viet girl in Singapore, her rate is now 400 SGD/bong which is 1200 ringgits at least/ bonk.

So Singapore Vs Malaysia should be roughly 3 times more expensive cause our currency is 3 times bigger. The last time we paid $3+ for Vpower in Singapore, we also paid $3+ for Vpower in Malaysia. We feel that pumping in Malaysia cost less is because of the currency. For their locals is equally as expensive to pump in Malaysia as how we feel if we pump in Singapore.

So bros let me ask you all

1200 ringgits at least is how many times 190 ringgits? It is 6 to almost 7 times. So bros you are paying much much much more. With regards to the above example, do you all think the increase in price is proportional to the situation between Singapore and Malaysia?

So where do the extra 3-4 times more costly price goes to??? I think actually the girls receive the same amount of money they get in Malaysia or slightly more with a promise or lie of a better living in Singapore. They can't possible ask for a ridiculous amount of money cause here in Singapore is not their territories and they are not locals. So I think the extra money goes to the pimps, bosses, and whatever that cheated the girls of their hard-earned money too. After all, they are the ones actually working and doing the deeds. The pimps. bosses or whatever just in the name of helping them settle down and telling them Singapore is expensive and charging them as much as the girls are charging the customers per bonk. So I think that is why the price becomes 6-7 times more.

So my beloved country and government. Maybe you should also start categorizing a job category for the pimps and officially tax them too. Seriously, I think should have a better system for bros to find girls.

I totally support removal of
1) Mommy
2) Pimps
3) No waiter tips ( that is included in the 17%)

Number 1 and 2 are totally not doing their jobs at all and leeching a lot on our bros. I even encourage our government to put a law to make such job an offend.