View Single Post
Old 14-09-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Frequency of Sex of Married Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTrustMyWords View Post
Bro, caesarian birth means giving fathers no sex activity for a couple of months.

My wifey couldn’t have sexual intercourse with me for 6 months to recover after my daughter was born by C section. Luckily her sex drive was back to normal after 6 months. During 6-month period, I fucked hot FLs to release my seeds
Yup, u r right bro... to me its more terok than normal birth ...no sex for at least one or 2 mths, the pain of surgery, leaving a surgical scar at her abdomen, pussy shaved bald by nurses etc... so many disadvantages... but quite a no. of wives prefer it this way than normal birth as they r scare of the pain of normal childbirth ...in everything there's always pros and cons..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 14-09-2019 at 09:23 PM.