View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 03:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 6
dickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond repute
DOT - #03 Sugarmom Fling, MILF Fang (Part I)

Back to something personal, this entry I would like to introduce you to my Taiwanese sugarmom/ex-biz partner/fling, MILF Fang.

We first met through an app, she was asking for a partnership on some investments and she is exactly 10 years older than me. Sometimes by acting dumb you get lucky so that's what I did. I went into partnership, but over time it was apparent that I wasn't interested. Money in, no show. Long story short, she was having marital problems with hubs & kids at home. So she spent most of her time flirting hard with me. I pulled out of the partnership but still kept in contact. She paid for my losses and more. So eventually on a trip here for a conference, she called me to her hotel. My dick ended up inside her that night, but not like the partnership, I didn't pull out my cock.

This entry you will see photos of her, some of the seduction leg-shots she sent me, as well as our first fuck in the hotel room. It was a very quick setup, equipment is crap. But this is just PART I of what is to come. PART II will come some time end of the week or early next week. For her privacy, sorry that I had to censor her face.

For more Hotel Action Photos, SCROLL DOWN to posts #2 & #3.

For hotel action VIDEOS, go HERE.

For PART II of my sexcapades with MILF Fang, go HERE.
Jump to my Sexcapades Collection Index.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fang_Profile1.jpg (74.3 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg Fang_Profile2.jpg (67.9 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg Fang_Legs1.jpg (144.7 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg Fang_Legs2.jpg (160.8 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg Fang_Hotel_ThisIsWhatAnAffairLooksLike1.jpg (42.2 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg Fang_Hotel_ThisIsWhatAnAffairLooksLike2.jpg (40.5 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by dickoftruth; 30-08-2019 at 02:16 PM.