Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
AhClown is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Vietnamese wifes or girlfriends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So that viet girl how old? Can speak some english or mandarin? What education level? Family got who and do what?

What kind of relationship level both been thru the 4 mths? Hold hands? pakthor? Kissing? Frenching? Hugging? Petting? Have sex with you already? If yes, got raw?

Everyone is special. How long is her employment contract? How much she earning now in sg? Renting room share with that blood sister? Cfm blood sister with the same surname? How old is that blood sister? That sister is single or married or attached?

All the foreigners, if they can survive back in own countries living a good life also no need go overseas work some manual work.
What you asked i can say yes to all. All the way already. We even did HIV and std test before doing anything. Sister is married since she was 18. Now she is 27 and now she has a kid 5 yo already. No she dun stay with her sister. As the boss has rent house from some of her worker to stay. Confirm blood sister because both the face too same already. Plus before knowing her , her sister been telling me about her etcetc