View Single Post
Old 14-04-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Still fls working??

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Alamak, Maxy, you missed my point altogether la.

Obviously, you did not do your maths properly ....

Even $12K a month, for 30 days and 4 WLs per shop works out to only $100 per WL per day la.
They are taking $600-800 from the WLs per day and the pThen you say employees??
Driver is paid by the WLs themselves hor. $5 per ride.
Kanina, the OKT pay what shit?

Another one answer phone call and another one cho bo lan ah?
How many ppl to handle 4 WLs?
How much you want? $4800 per mth ah? Please la.
Even so, that is only $160 per day and for 4 WLs is only $40 per day.

What is the rationale for taking $600 from the WL per day, Maxy??

Food they pay. Rental they pay. CD they pay. Driver they pay.
Medical fees also they pay.
Water and electricity customer pay.
Wash bed sheet, towels and si mi lan chiao also customer pay.
$30/hr is $210 per room for 7 customers.
Not enuf ah??
The OKT rental for the whole house above is only $400/day leh.
One room oredi collected $210.

In conclusion, like 123hu mentioned above, the OKT should take a flat amount from the WL per month and the rest should be all hers.

This way she will work hard to clear the overhead then work even harder for more profits per month.
Customer also satisfied.
Pay $150 get $150 service. Not $80 service.

The old legacy way of charging $40 per customer and $30 per room cannot work anymore la.
The truth cannot be ignored.

Jokey, your below statement gave me the impression that you have ignored the scope of responsibilities of the OKT as well as the operational cost of running the brothel. I jolly well know that these OKTs reap hell lots of money from this trade as I mentioned in my post earlier but he needs a good number of WL working at any one time to realize it. Take for instance W04 or W15/1658A which belongs OKT japun and Tua Tau respectively, they each only have a few WLs in their belts ... They therefore dun earn as well as for instance OKT @ 1669. The OKT are there to control the WL to ensure the protocols are being adhered to, and to manage the well-being of WL in the eyes of AV. Your suggestion on how the earning should be shared “rightfully” between OKT & the WL is subject to AV approval (unless one does it under the table). How many WL whom the OKT could bring in is also subject to AV approval. Additionally, OKT are not allowed to have passive partner. Henceforth, the AV mechanics of how the legalized brothels are being run are here to stay whether you like it or not. At the end of the day, AV doesn’t give a damn whether the OKT’s cut on the overall earning is justifiable.

Under lockdown,
MaXx
😷🤒

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

The PRC WLs are paying for almost everything, eg. rental, car rides, food, medical fees, no freedom and yet have to pay $70 per pop to the useless OKT who does nothing except having that stupid privilege to run a brothel. .....)

My Personal FR Thread: