View Single Post
Old 16-09-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

Why you want to get her pregnant?? You do know if she pursuit you will still have liability. Unless you want to use that as excuse to get her back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xabierer View Post
This happened a month ago, I broke up with my ex girlfriend, met up a week later to fuck. The first sex after we met up, i was angry at her for leaving me so i cum inside for a few second before pulling out acting as though i managed to pull out in time (rly had the urge to just leave it inside and creampie her... but she will know and be angry)

Afterwards, we fucked a few times as well but i think i did prematurely cum inside as well. Now she mention she feels her period is coming (?), i was sure i cum inside her a few burst before pulling out... wonder why she is not pregnant.

Going to meet her soon again to do this to make sure she get pregnant.

P.S. Feels great to cum inside again ( first full creampie was when i first had sex with her 2 years ago )