View Single Post
Old 20-05-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for mabel from Poison
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=878501

yesterday morning woke up feel very horny,
msg bro EZ if got slot for mabel and confirm with okt that she is native in french because that's what i need.

OKT : 9/10 fast reply and friendly, quick verification as i first time booking with them.
Location : 8.5/10 quiet hotel, need to play some games by following OKT instruction before going up

went up, mabel greet me in that white shirt with no bra, see alr my brother straight stand up greet her also,

Looks : 7/10 syt, wont reject, but very hard to give high points after trying tik and tok past few days
Body : 8/10 natural big boobs, but abit of slight tummy so minus abit points
BBBJ : 8/10 she do it for quite long, no DT, will suck and lick the balls too, but didn't get the shower BBBJ the other bros mention
Kissing : 10/10 this one is not french native, i think she is professor in french
FJ : 8/10 not the tightest but still willing to try many different positions, natural moan.

RTF : Maybe, hoping for the prices to come down