View Single Post
Old 20-05-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Late FR for Gigi.

Some discounts for looks, but indeed have Eurasian looks. Tall, maybe around 1.7m max. Very very slim with 0 fats, and enhanced boobs which was still slightly hard.

First shot was more SOP, maybe she was still warming up. Couldn’t do cowgirl for long as she said her leg was aching due to having too many bookings, so gave her the benefit of the doubt.

After the first shot, seems like she was more relaxed and she gave me one hell of a bbbj. Powerful suction, DT, wet & slurpy. Her mouth never left my dick for a good 5 mins, before switching to another position to blow me. I had to stop her as the feeling was intense and I felt like cumming. Second shot did her in missionary with lots of frenching and in doggy, which she has a surprisingly meaty ass for someone so slim.

Did not rush me off after second shot, but I took my leave for her to have her food before the next customer.